The only advice I can possibly give on this one is that you see your doctor about
this. You may be able to take some anti-nausea medication to help you stop feeling sick in the stomach and throwing up.
I would also worry that if you are throwing up every day, that you are starting to loose weight. If this is the case, go to your doctor today - you can't risk getting malnourished while your baby is in such a critical stage of development.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo;
- 2xColazide, twice a day; 1x6-MP twice a day; 1xAbatacept 10mg/kg per month;
- 1xZinc per day, 1xteaspoon of Metamucil smooth powder 3 times a day;
- 1xBIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 per day + 1xSB FlorActiv per day;
- 3xGarlic Oil caps 2 times a day, 5mL Olive Leaf Extract 2 times a day.