Constipation is very, very normal during pregnancy. I also was very constipated during my first trimester when I was pregnant. A fiber supplement worked for me. I just took Metamucil every morning and it regulated everything. So, you may want to give a fiber supplement a try.
Other than that, you should enjoy eating some things that you never do!
Proud new mom of a beautiful baby boy!
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)