I used to take Nexium for gastritis. I had to stop taking it when I became pregnant and have been off of it for about 10 or 11 months now. I miss it terribly! It worked really well for me... got rid of all the heartburn, reflux, nausea, churning, etc. No side effects. I plan to go back on it very soon. I'm just working to get it approved by my insurance company (they prefer Prevacid, but it didn't work for me when I tried it before, so I have to go through a process to get Nexium approved).
My husband takes Nexium, too, for GERD. He hasn't had any problems with it either.
Proud new mom of a beautiful baby boy!
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)