Ok. So went this morn, and she upped my pred to 60 mg for 2-3 days and then wants me back down to 40 mg. Also sent me for an abdominal CT scan (which I did right after I left the clinic) and so we're waiting to here the results on that. She also gave me a script
for Ambien becuz she wants me to do 30 mg of pred in the morn and 30 at night. So, still no answers for sure, but at least I feel heard, ya know? And i'm really looking forward to some sleep!!
She also mentioned that if in one week i'm worse or showing no improvement she wants to admit me to the hospital to get some IV steriods. So we shall see!