wow from all of the non-believers I wonder if i'm just biased since i have seen results :) I've been taking it now for well over a year or more with no problems and believe it has helped keep me in remission. I take it usually with breakfast and before dinner. Maybe it took time to adjust to, i'm not sure as I was up and down while I was starting out. It has helped though, at least for me!
- 29 y/o male residing in Northern Virginia, US
- Indeterminate UC diagnosis in April, 2006 - symptoms came on sudden and drastic resulting in a year long battle to get things under control - symptoms are now stable
- Approx 8 mths into the ordeal a very painful fistula appeared - it is now stable but not completely healed
- Plan to get tested for Crohns in the short term future
- Completed 3rd Prednisone taper on 4/13/07 - tapered from early January 07 through mid-April 07 after being hospitalized from a bad flare with severe anemia & joint pain
- During Apr-May 07 suffered through 2 mths of a non-stop migraine which went away after remission was achieved- attribute this possibly to long-term Prednisone use
- Joint pain has cleared up but do have occassional minor arthritic pains
- Currently in remission and enjoying life again
- Started on 9 Colazal/day but have tapered that to 4 and plan to hold here indef.
- Supplements include daily multivitamin, Fish oil & Primal Defense Probiotics 2x/day