Well, its all signed, sealed and under way.
Today was the pre-screen for this new trial. Bloods, stool, chest x-ray and TB scratch test.
darn this TB scratch is ITCHY!!!
Doc also thinks I may have c-diff as I have been flaring bad for the past fortnight, i was on anti-biotics for 2 months straight and when i go to the toilet, it smells like rotten eggs... My poor flat mate!
So yes. Flexi-sig is next Tuesday and if all goes to plan, in a fortnight, I will receive my first dose of the drug.
There is a 4 in 5 chance of getting the drug. 1 in 5 chance of placebo... Lets hope I have more luck with this stuff then with the previous trial!
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo;
- 2xColazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1xAbatacept 10mg/kg per month;
- 1xteaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1xBIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 per day + 1xSB FlorActiv per day.