This summer, myself (Vin ) and my friend (Greg , who has had Crohn's disease for over 10 years) are biking across Canada to raise awareness of both Crohn's and Colits, promote PREVENTION!, .
Vin, while your cause is noble, this sort of post violates the rules of the forum, so I have had to edit it. I do appreciate your interest and invite you to continue participation in our forum, but please to review the forum rules before posting. Thank you.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Judilyn) : 4/17/2008 5:20:50 PM (GMT-6)