Hi Coco - I would recommend that you check out Dr. Hale's book - Medications and Mother's Milk - for advice on this. You should be able to get it from your public library. He is the leading authority on breastfeeding and has run studies on the medications you are taking and others. It should help you make your decision.
I would also recommend that you discuss with your child's pediatrician. He or she will likely have the best perspective on this.
Proud new mom of a beautiful baby boy!
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)