You might want to try cleaning your teeth, rinsing your mouth and gargling to help reduce the amount of active bacteria in your throat after taking the VSL#3.
I'd also suggest washing it down with plenty of water.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.