Well, I just keep loosing weight :-(
I don't know why. I eat a solid 3 meals per day as well as having 3x 1.5KiloCal Nutritionist shake things.
I also have this cold that is hanging around like a bad smell. Its been 2.5 weeks now.
I am on the drugs listed below.
Am wondering if maybe I need a few more white blood cells to get over this darned cold?
Breakfast consists of a big bowl of porridge with milk, butter and honey. Then a Enlive nutritionist drink.
Lunch is at least 2 bits of bread with something. Today it was 2x toast with butter saute'd mushrooms, yesterday it was mini pizza's with lots of cheese. Then another Enlive.
Then dinner is usually something high-carb, usually a rice dish or pasta with some meat in it. And one more Enlive.
Anyone else had unexplained weight loss?
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.