While you are tapering the Prednisone, I wouldn't expect the Humira to do much of anything other then "absorb the blow". In my case with other similar drugs, I had to wait until I had tapered off of prednisone completely before I really started to see any improvement.
Have you been tested recently for c.diff? And have you told your GI about
the change in stool colour and smell?
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.