neondream - Hey there again. First, here's some information
on the SCD diet and this is the SCD website with recipies
etc. At least some reading material to get you started.
Ok, I am going to suggest VERY strongly that you get another GI... One that doesn't live in the prehistoric period.
Infleximab, Humira, Abatacept and Golimumab are all infusion drugs. They are proteins or fragments of proteins, all of which in their own way block another protein called Tissue Necrosis Factor -Alpha, or TNF-A for short. This is the protein that tells cells to kill themselves - ie. inflammation. Totally new-age drug for UC, often the miracle drug for many of us.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.