ComedyDork - for me, it took 6 months for the 6-MP to kick in. I was on 100mg per day. I have never felt so absolutely exhausted in my life as I did when I first started that regime.
I am now on Allopurinol+6-MP combo. The Allopurinol is used to enhance the effect of the 6-MP while reducing 6-MP metabolites in my blood stream. See my sig for further details.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.