hmmm, I go on and on
I guess my top ones are:
1. Having to put things on hold during a flare. i.e fun things, going back to school, starting a family.
2. The flare itself
3. bm's that sound like a symphony of destruction and using public bathrooms, esp. @ work.
4. crapping my pants (only happened twice but, OMG!) and afraid of crapping my pants in public.
5. my new inability to hold a bm in
6. not being able to control the disease (only control how I deal w/it).
7. bitterness and anger, constant emotional battle to stay happy, positive and sane.
okay, I went on a bit......
Beth, 32 ~ small flare - hoping caused by aspirin - hydrocortisone e's
Major Flare Sept/Oct 07
UC dx'd 03/00 (Proctosigmoiditis); Pancolitis since 09/07
Azathioprine 200mg 1xday nightly; Calcium and Vit D 500mg 3xday, Multi Vit, Folic Acid 400mg 2xday, Prilosec, Probiotics.
Minimal Change Disease (Kidney Disorder) dx'd 09/07 - partial remission since 03/08
Prednisone 5mg 1xday (tapered from 60 = ), Simvastatin 20mg 1xday, Diovan 160mg 2xday. Enalapril 20mg 1xday, Fosomax 70mg 1xweek. MCD may be from hypersensitivty to 5ASA drugs. Do you have edema? If so, check your blood protien level!