For me, the only change in diet I made was to "eat good food".
I tried to avoid foods packed with sugar, tried to eat more in the way of vegitables and fruits. Started cooking dinner EVERY night, stopped eating pre-packaged, processed convenience foods and cut out the "snack" rubbish from my eating habits.
Just cleaned up what I was eating, trying to focus more on what our species has been eating for centuries and removing "21st century foods".
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 1x BIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 + 1x SB FlorActiv twice a day.