I, too, suggest that you get it checked out. It could be something serious... or it could be something so basic as you have a foreign object in it.
One time, I had this pain in my eye for several days. It finally got so bad that I went to the eye doctor. He found a tiny, tiny piece of glass way back in the back. I have no idea how it got there, but it was instant relief when he removed it.
Wearing many hats: Mother, Wife, Daughter, Professional, Sister, Friend
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Multi-Vitamin (1x per day)