Florastor is available in most retail chain pharmacies, and at independent pharmacies. to find out where to purchase Florastor in your area. It is commonly found in the anti-diarrheal/stomach aid section, and can also be obtained by asking the pharmacist (many stores keep Florastor the product behind the counter). It can also be purchased online at
Please read the forum rules before posting!
5. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Lonie) : 9/1/2009 10:52:43 AM (GMT-6)