seconder.... what med is that? how do i get it before July 2nd... without seeing a dr.? I currently have a months prescription of Lialda waiting to be filled... but nearly 300 dollars for that is way more than I can spend. Usually it's only like 35 dollars WITH insurance... so I have to wait till July 2nd and hope my flare doesn't get worse without taking it for a week or two.
If you already have a prescript
ion in for Lialda, you should be able to just tell the pharmacist that it's too expensive and they should be able to just switch it out for the generic, or they could at least call the prescribing physician and get authorization without you even having to go into the doctor's office.