I'm still losing tons of blood after two infusions. The stools themselves are "normal" and my energy is a little bit better (I've stopped needing naps!). But the bleeding is definitely in horrible flare mode.
My GI and his nurse have basically lost hope since Remi hasn't done a lot so far--they're banking on a colectomy, which is scary b/c they wouldn't even let me mention surgery about a month ago. I really hope the bleeding dies down after the 3rd infusion (next week), b/c I don't know if I could wait months for a step closer to remission and I might just go for surgery instead.