Really the only practical thing you can do is go and see a Gastro specialist and organise a colonoscopy. Its the only way to find out if you do have colitis.
The nastiest thing about
UC is that if you DO have it, the longer you let it go, the more it will spread and the worse it will be for you. The sooner you catch it, the easier it usually is to treat.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.