I don't know if you can do it in America, but in Australia we can get a "travel script
" allowing you to get up to 6 months of medication all at once. You have to buy it all at once, but maybe something like that would help you save some money that you can then put elsewhere.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.