Yup - I found that it was the dust in my house and at work that made me extremely vulnerable. Got a HEPA filter for home, got a HEPA vacuum cleaner and wear a 3M doctors mask at work when the air-con is particularly bad or someone is coughing and spluttering near me. I look like a fool, but I don't get sick any more.
Mind you, I am on Golimumab rather then Remicade, but its still a TNF-a blocker.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.