Posted 6/24/2008 12:32 PM (GMT -6)
just a few questions if you don't mind........I know my situation would be different from yours but just curious.
1. how many bm's do you have a day?
2. how long can you hold a bm in for if not near a bathroom?
3. how long did it take you to be able to leave the house after the jpouch was done? and feel comfortable knowing you could make it to the bathroom in a decent amount of time (and what do you consider decent?)
4. do you still need to know where bathrooms are when you go places?
5. have you had any complications that are affecting you currently?\
6. kind of silly but......what kind of noises does it make when you go? Is it relatively quiet or do you sometimes get quiet and sometimes get loud?
Beth, 32 ~ small flare - hoping caused by aspirin - hydrocortisone e's
Major Flare Sept/Oct 07
UC dx'd 03/00 (Proctosigmoiditis); Pancolitis since 09/07
Azathioprine 200mg 1xday nightly; Calcium and Vit D 500mg 3xday, Multi Vit, Folic Acid 400mg 2xday, Prilosec, Probiotics.
Minimal Change Disease (Kidney Disorder) dx'd 09/07 - partial remission since 03/08
Prednisone 40mg 1xday, Simvastatin 20mg 1xday, Diovan 160mg 2xday. Tekturna 150mg 1xday, Fosomax 70mg 1xweek. MCD may be from hypersensitivty to 5ASA drugs. Do you have edema? If so, check your blood protien level!