The symptoms you are describing can be quite a few gastro problems. Ulcerative Colitis is a chronic problem that lasts months or years.
You really need to get a stool sample tested by pathology for c.diff and get a colonoscopy done by your GI. Without that, there really isn't much more that anyone can say.
In the mean time, all I will say is keep you liquids up, "try" to eat healthy LOW FIBRE foods like pasta and rice, and finally DO NOT take any medication like Imodium that "stoppers things up".
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.