Aye, I am on Golmumab. I have passed the first part of the trial and it helped amazingly. Sadly, I ended up on placebo for part 2, but have since been re-randomised and am now back on drug as of late last week. So now just waiting for it to kick back in.
Golimumab is very similar to the drug Humira, just made by another company.
The trial itself can be a pain though as they insist on quite a few flexi-sig's as well as the number of times you can get randomised.
If you end up on a decent dose of the drug it should work very well.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.