Well, to be honest I can't answer for sure as the chances of me marrying a "girl" are pretty limited, but in general it wouldn't bother me.
Though I will also admit that I have changed and grown a great deal over the past 3 years and things that were important when I was younger, just don't seem so important now.
The person I love doesn't have the body of a **** star, and doesn't have the looks of a model, they are also sick but with another chronic illness. But when I am around that person, everything is ok, I am happy and they have become the closest friend to me in the world and they make me feel like my disease just isn't a factor in our friendship.
When I look at him, I don't see the scars and I don't see the malnourishment, I just don't see it. I see that smiling face and I thank god that they came into my life.
Although I sometimes doubt the words that I tell others, there is someone out there for everyone.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, Technomage
- 28yo male. Brisbane, Australia. Diagnosed at 16yo. Currently enjoying severe pan-colitis.
- Participating in the Golimumab trial as of 1st May, 2008;
- 2x Colazide, twice a day; 25mg of 6-MP a day; 1xAllopurnol;
- 1x teaspoon of Metamucil 3 times a day;
- 3x Garlic oil capsules & 7mL Olive Leaf Extract twice a day.