Thanks guys. I have discussed this with them, that's why they started the tagament in the IV first, that was actually a big help because it stopped the nausea. This is through my hematologist. Around here it doesn't seem that any one doctor or specialist wants to talk to the others or make a decision on what the best course of action is. I see too many doctors in my opinion, eurologist, nephrologist, hematologist, endocrinologist, ob/gyn, pcp, gi, optometrist, ophthalmologist and ENT. . . it's all too much to keep track of some times.
Oh BTW I'm currently starting the IV with fingers crossed. . .I found out a few months ago that if I sit in the last treatment chair I can access the hospital's wireless next door LOL
Unless something new comes along I don't see any other options, I've been going for IV's since about
The good news is that my levels are up and this should be my last IV for 6-12 weeks! After today I get a break!
~ Mom of Nathaniel aka "Peanut" 18m (6/08)
~ Married ~ 36
"The List "
- UC dx 8/2000 - Culturelle 1x day Prenatal Vitamin (good folic acid level and the only iron supplement I can manage to take)
Colozal from 6/2001-7/2007 Asacol 8/2000 -5/2001 no effect - (Currently not flaring but not what I would call in remission either.)
- CKD Stage 3 (Chronic Kidney Disease) dx 9/2007 with FSGS - Lisinopril 7.5mg - Still have 27% function!
- Anemic - Ferolicit IV bi-weekly for now (re-evaluated every 16 weeks)
- Allergies - Zyrtec 10mg - skin hives when exposed to water (not kidding)(haven't been tested officially but pine alergy is also suspected)