I have tumeric in my kitchen cabinet and I use it from time to time on food. I looks spicy, but it's not. It's what makes yellow rice yellow. ^_~ Give it a try. You'll be surprised just how yummy tasting it really is. And trust me I'm a VERY picky eater. I would sooner starve then eat something I don't eat....like right now. It's too hot to cook so my tummy is empty. Hmm yellow rice. I think I'll go make some right now.
- DXed with "left sided" UC in 1998. DXed with "proctitis" Oct. 2007
- Sulfasalazine 4 500mg tabs twice daily
- 500mg Vitamin C, 1 Multivitamin, L-Glutamine
- Max Acidophillis EC Capsules 350Mg(7 types of bacteria with over 42 billion viable cells) with 50 Mg colostrum & 50 Mg FOS(fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Experimenting with this or that on occasion. Always
open to new ideas.