- Check your signatures - 10 lines or less per forum rules. Spaces in between lines count as a line.
- Check for open subjects before posting. Do a google search using the search bar above. Type in your keywords. If you don't find what you are looking for then by all means create a new post.
- Do not hijack a post. If you have a question outside of what is being discussed, then either do a search or create a new post.
- Be courteous to others. If you are being flamed or see someone who is being disrespectful, contact one of us moderators. Our emails are under our screen names. As much as we try to read every post, sometimes it's just not possible considering the the Uc forum is the second busiest here on HW. So we sometimes rely on our members to let us know what is going on.
- This is NOT mandatory, but it helps us help you if you create a signature. To do this go to the control panel located on the upper left side of your screen on the upper blue bar. In the signature you can put what meds you are on at this time, what you have tried and the extent of your Uc if you know. Remember 10 lines or less please.
- If you should have any question whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact a moderator. We are here to help you and help HW run smoothly for all our members.
Moderator for Allergies/Asthma and Co-moderator for UC
~Left sided Uc-'92-Colazal(9 daily),6mp(50-100mgs),Prilosec,Biotin,Forvia,Pro-Bio**Unable to tolerate Asacol, Rowasa or Canasa**~Year-round allergies-Singulair, Allegra~Secondary Reynauds Syndrome-'04-Norvasc~Spinal Stenosis(?)~Sacroiliitis-epidural injections~bulging and herniated discs C5/C6 & C6/C7~2nd epidural injection 8/14, Neurontin and Skelaxin
To help Healingwell - click here: DONATE