I was wondering about
Immodium. How often I should take it. I took two last Sunday and the next two days I felt miserable. I did good after that they BAM! I felt sick again. I've been eating really good. I've stayed away from all the fats as not to aggravate my guts any further. I took 2 this morning so I could go out and do some much needed shopping. I have lost a lot of weigh due to the D. Frankly I needed a little weight loss, but this concerns me.
I actually don't mind the taste of the Citrucell. It seems that if I use a whole scoop in a large glass of water things seem to firm up. I had been thinking of doubling that and see if things get better or if I should just do the 1 scoop 3 times per day. I'll give that a try and see what happens. Maybe I need to train my guts how to behave all over again. Maybe they forgot.
- DXed with "left sided" UC in 1998. DXed with "proctitis" Oct. 2007
- Sulfasalazine 3 500mg tabs twice daily
- 500mg Vitamin C, 1 Multivitamin, L-Glutamine
- Max Acidophillis EC Capsules 350Mg(7 types of bacteria with over 42 billion viable cells) with 50 Mg colostrum & 50 Mg FOS(fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Experimenting with this or that on occasion. Always
open to new ideas.
- Colonoscopies - 2 (Due for my next one ASAP)
- Strangely I find that eating a turkey and ham sub from Subway with lots of vegis will help me come out of a flare. Why I don't know. I stay away from fats or my D will just get worse.