That entire website is hysterically funny! There's a sounds link that I found particularly funny.
- DXed with "left sided" UC in 1998. DXed with "proctitis" Oct. 2007
- Sulfasalazine 3 500mg tabs twice daily
- 500mg Vitamin C, 1 Multivitamin, L-Glutamine
- Max Acidophillis EC Capsules 350Mg(7 types of bacteria with over 42 billion viable cells) with 50 Mg colostrum & 50 Mg FOS(fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Experimenting with this or that on occasion. Always
open to new ideas.
- Colonoscopies - 2 (Due for my next one ASAP)
- Strangely I find that eating a turkey and ham sub from Subway with lots of vegis will help me come out of a flare. Why I don't know. I stay away from fats or my D will just get worse.