1. I'm thankful that I got this disease after the birth of my son.
2. I'm thankful that I have a supportive family, when I hear others say that theirs is not.
3. I'm thankful that I get to stay home with my son during this precious time in his life.
4. I'm thankful that I've never had an UC accident (knock on wood).
5. I'm thankful that, aside from this stupid disease, I have an absolutely wonderful life.
I'm also thankful for kops2da for posting this thread to balance out my "misses" thread.
Katie, 30. Chicago 'burbs.
DX: Pancolitis as of 9/08 (Proctitis as of 1/08)
Current Treament: Asacol 1200 MG 3X daily, Cortenama 100 ML nightly, Iron 325 MG 3X daily, Zoloft 50 MG daily, Bentyl 20 MG as needed.
Diet/Exercise: Spinach/sunflower and low-residue. Yoga and walking.
Previous Treatment: Canasa suppositories, Cortifoam, Prednisone, Colazal, Symex DuoTabs, Rowasa.