It's that time of year when we can sit back and reflect on our lives. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our health that we tend to forget what truly matters in our lives. So tell me 5 things that you are grateful for - no talk of Uc or other health troubles
. This thread is to get your mind off your Uc for a little while and remember that things aren't as bad as it may seem and to appreciate the GOOD things you have.
I am thankful for:
1) Having a wonderful loving husband who understands things and tries his hardest to make things right. We have been married for 19 years but together for 22 years. He is an awesome provider for his family and has a GREAT sense of humor.
2) My 2 children! My son is 17 and is the most level headed teenager I have ever met. He also has the best sense of humor and can make me laugh no matter the circumstance. My daughter is 13 and even though she has given me some grief in the past, I love her dearly and she loves me as much. She also has that great personality that anyone can love.
3) My husbands wonderful family. They have helped us so much in the past with many things and I know how my hubby got his wonderful sense of humor - definately from his wacky family!
4) My friends. I have 3 really great friends who I have known for 20+ years. They have been with me thru thick and thin - have always stood by my side.
5) My husband still having a job!! I know times are very hard right now, so I'm extremely grateful he is still working (though don't know for how long since he works at Ford!).
Ok, now it's your turn. Tell us what you are thankful for!