hey all - help!!
i have been sick with bronchitis (not too serious) since monday. My humira dose was due on Wednesday, but I was too weak and had a fever with chills. I called the humira helpline to see if I can do my dose, but they suggested I call my MD. I left him a message, but no reply. Has anyone else been in this type of situation? Does it matter if I wait? Would it matter if I dont wait?
I want to get better from the bronchitis, but I dont want to delay my UC getting better.
Liver transplant 2004 -- liver is only healthy part of me
Prograf 1mg bid for transplant
Remicade every 6 weeks - not working
pentasa 1500mg tid
palafer once daily
lomotil every day as needed
immodium every day as needed