Helllo. we are a young couple with Ulcerative Colitis who is trying to raise enough money for the Cronh's & Colitis Foundation of America so we can help find a cure for these diseases. If we raise enough money, we will be running in a half-marathon in Hawaii.
Any and all donations are GREATLY appreciated, so please donate any amount on our webpage:
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
** Sorry; I know this is near and dear to all of us, but the rules clearly state links to fundraising is not permitted.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Lonielane) : 2/13/2009 3:17:32 PM (GMT-7)