I have had two Remicade infusions now, and my next was scheduled for Feb 4, but because of this sinus/lung infection I am on antibotics for another week or so, then have to be off the antibotics to get the infusion for so long, my next infusion is March 9 -- my UC is doing fine (knock on wood).
Has anyone else had to delay?
I see my gastro on Monday -- I am still tapering on the predisone...do you think if he increased that again it would help prevent a flare?
Male 38, diagnoised in 1998, first major flare in November 2008, have had 2 remicade infusions
decreasing predisone, take folic acid, calcium, vitamin D, HMP powder and a multi vitamin
Post Edited (dodge08) : 2/20/2009 8:00:53 AM (GMT-7)