I got this email the other day and I was wondering if this study (poll?) was okayed by the HW admin? If it wasn't, isn't this considered spam? I'm not trying to hate on the girl doing this project (if she is what she claims to be), but the part about asking me for other contacts made me a little uneasy. Anyone else get this message? Needless to say I'm not responding.
I got your contact off the healingwell.com discussion forum.
I am a nine year old girl studying in 4th grade at JF Smith Elementary in San Jose, California. I am working on a science project on "Can UC be cured by allopathic medicine or bacterial therapy". I chose this subject because my dad is suffering from UC as well. I would appreciate if you can help me with this project by answering few questions (see below). I will keep your information confidential.
I would also appreciate if you can provide me with some more contacts for the study.
Allopathic Medicine VS. Bacterial Therapy
Name: Gender: Age:
1. When have you been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis?
2. Did you use allopathic medicine?
3. Did you use bacterial therapy?
4. How long did you use bacterial therapy or allopathic medicine?
5. How many times did you relapse until you got into 6 months of remission?
6. Did allopathic medicine or bacterial therapy got you into remission?
7. How long have you been in remission?
8. What are your maintenance medicines?
9. Are you using any other therapies (herbal medicines, acupuncture, hypnotherapy, and etc.?)
10. Were you tested positive for any bacteria or viruses (e.g.-diff)?