That is WAY too long to be dealing with those issues untreated. You need rectal meds for your issue. If your doctor won't/does't get back with you in a prompt manner then you need a new doctor. Now for me the doctor who does the surgery is different than the doctor you will see to manage your condition and also read the results to you. I found that one out the hard way. It's like doctors expect you to be psychic and know what they're thinking.
I hope all turns out well for you and that you get the meds you need.
- DXed with "left sided" UC in 1998. DXed with "proctitis" Oct. 2007
- Sulfasalazine 3 500mg tabs twice daily
- 500mg Vitamin C, 1 Multivitamin, L-Glutamine
- Max Acidophillis EC Capsules 350Mg(7 types of bacteria with over 42 billion viable cells) with 50 Mg colostrum & 50 Mg FOS(fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Experimenting with this or that on occasion. Always
open to new ideas.
- Colonoscopies - 2 (Due for my next one ASAP)
- Canasa 1000mg @night. Started Oct. 23, 2008
- Niferex-150 Forte 1 capsule 2x Daily