Do you by chance have the HLA-B27 gene.....I had psoriasis but it comes and goes and its only on my palms and soles of the feet......then they thought I had ankolysing spondalitis (sp) then that went away ...then I was diagnosed with UC and then Iritis ...then this gene.....it all makes sense now since I have been told about the gene.
I've never been tested for it, but I will ask my GI to have it done. My psoriasis is only on my scalp and behind my ears. I have a dry spot on my left elbow that might be psoriasis, but that has only popped up recently.
- DXed with "left sided" UC in 1998. DXed with "proctitis" Oct. 2007
- Sulfasalazine 3 500mg tabs twice daily
- 500mg Vitamin C, 1 Multivitamin, L-Glutamine
- Max Acidophillis EC Capsules 350Mg(7 types of bacteria with over 42 billion viable cells) with 50 Mg colostrum & 50 Mg FOS(fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Experimenting with this or that on occasion. Always
open to new ideas.
- Colonoscopies - 2 (Due for my next one ASAP)
- Canasa 1000mg @night. Started Oct. 23, 2008
- Niferex-150 Forte 1 capsule 2x Daily