I hope this message of mine is not taken to be marketing, which is forbidden as per forum rules. My advice to you is to please consult your dermatologist before using Betadine Shampoo. In so far as Neem Soap is concerned, there should be no problem in using that. The cautions are mentioned herein, as also the brand name and price. You may search them online. You may also look for Turmeric Cream, if you so wish to use it for face.
Neem Soap (package of 3)
Brand : Swastik
Size : 225 gms
Number : BI864
List Price : $5.50
YOUR Price : $4.99
You Save : $0.51 (9%)
Neem Oil, Sodium Soap and Camphor
about the Product :
This face and body soap comes in a package of 3 and has anti-bacterial properties that deep cleanse skin. Neem soap has a reputation to tone and nourishes skin, keeping it healthy. Neem oils' anti-microbial properties remove viruses, bacteria’s, funguses, and parasites, from skin. This ancient therapeutic oil in a bar that is prepared according to the finest Indian traditions. For maintaining healthy and lustrous skin
Directions To Use :
Traditional Indian Uses for Neem Soap
- used when needed for pimples, rashes and poison oak.
- Neem is used for skin diseases, ulcers, sores and ringworm.
- Use for a healthy and glowing skin.
- All-natural antibiotic, your body will not build up a resistance to it like synthetics.
- Can be used to help clear up acne and heal Psoriasis.
Margo Neem Ayurvedic Soap. The name Margo derives from Margosa, which is the English name of the Neem tree. Ayurvedic classification of neem is kandughna or 'best for skin disorders.' Neem is very astringent and antiseptic and cuts through dirt and grease, and leaves the skin squeaky clean but not dry. The first recorded use of Neem Leaf is attributed to the ancient East Indian Culture which added the plant to dozens of health and beauty aids 4500 years ago. The centuries old healing system known as Aryuvedic Medicine has utilized the timeless Neem formulations as a mainstay of the Ayurvedic pharmacy.
How does it work?
Povidone iodine belongs to a class of antiseptics known as iodophores. These chemicals exert their antiseptic effect by slowly releasing iodine. Antiseptics (sometimes called germicides) are chemicals that kill or prevent the growth of micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and bacterial spores. Povidone iodine shampoo is used for the treatment of seborrhoeic conditions of the scalp associated with excessive dandruff, pruritus, scaling, exudation and erythema of the scalp, pityriasis capitis. infected lesions of the scalp (including recurrent furunculosis, infective folliculitis and impetigo). The activity is maintained in the presence of exfoliative debris and infected scalp lesions whilst the colour persists. It does not stain the skin.
What is it used for?
- Infected lesions of the scalp including recurrent furunculosis, infective folliculitis, impetigo
- Seborrhoeic conditions of the scalp associated with excessive dandruff, pruritus, scaling, exudation and erythema (redness) of the scalp; pityriasis capitis.
Use with caution in
- Decreased kidney function
Not to be used in
- Allergy to iodine
- Children under 2 years of age
- Regular use should be avoided when taking lithium.
- This medicine should not be used regularly by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Thyroid disorders such as nodular colloidal goitre, endemic goitre or Hashimoto's thyroiditis (do not use regularly in these conditions)
45 years Male Attorney
Diagnosed UC October 1989
Had two stage J Pouch Surgery Nov 2005 Take Down March 2006
Complications after surgery - Incisional Hernia and Ano Fistulas
"Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark."
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracl: Albert Einstein
"What you are aware of you are in control of; what you are not aware of is in control of you."