Hi, I am having a hard time figuring out if my situation is bad enough to go to the hospital tonight...
Like I posted recently I was tapering Prednisone after my first flare ever and my syptoms came back a week ago. I am eating well but I am having abdominal cramps, pooping urgency, blood (light red and pink), mucus, tissue... I feel tired all the time...
I started again with 40mg prednisone yesterday morning and I don't see a big difference since, maybe a little less urgencies to go to the bathroom but I still pass blood, tissue, mucus and cramps ... I went at least 10 times today..
I am hesitating on going to the hospital for this... I don't know what they would try since I am already on a high dose of pred???
I am kinda scared that if I wait too long the only option will be surgery?? Is that possible?
Thank you I feel a little anxious right now...
If you are seeing tissue (other than toilet tissue) that is certainly something to be concerned about
...are you sure it's tissue?
8 Pentasa per day (4/2)
Corti Foam p.m. 3-4X per week
Curcummin and Probiotics/Rueteri.
Bowel Soother and IntestiNew, Fish Oil, Calcium/Mag/Zinc, Multi Vitamin and Melatonin
Eliminated Fructose and Corn Syrup
Could never tolerate artificial sweetners
I try to excersice/swim daily
Did I happen to mention I HATE this disease!!!
*Recent Changes In Blue*