I feel bad for you. UC symptoms can be a roller coaster and stress would aggrevate things because mental stress will effect one's immune system.
Sorry if the rest of this seems insulting but I don't intend it that way...Is there any way you can cut out any wasteful spending you are making which causes you to need two jobs?
1. Move into a cheap house, condo or apartment
2. Sell all unnecessary items in your home (like a large TV, pieces of furniture, electronic game devices) to raise money?
3. Do you shop at Target (Walmart, discount stores) or more expensive stores?
4. Do you go out to eat or out to a movie (these eat up your money)?
5. Can you carpool, ride a bus or train to work?
Not saying this is you but there are people at my work who tell how poor they are yet they are wearing designer jeans, holding a nice cell phone, eating out, owning a big screen TV, buying a boat, having digital cable or internet
I do hope you feel better but if you can ease some of the stress by living within your means then it might help. You're 22 so there's plenty of time to gradually build up your wealth if you cut back now.
In college I ate rice and beans for weeks because they were so cheap. Plus, cooking a large pot of warm food meant I didn't have to use as much heat so I could save on the electric bill too.
43, male, UC diagnosed in 1985
March 2009 colonoscopy showed no signs of UC; azathioprine reduce from 100mg to 50mg
Started current flare August 2009, bleeding by October 2009, hospital 12/9-12/15
Current Meds: 150 mg azathioprine, 60 mg prednisone, 750 mg Colazal 6/day, 400 mg Asacol 6/day, Rowasa enema nightly, VSL#3 DS, Lialda, started Remicade on 12/17/09
80 mg solumedrol; demoral, Dilaudid, oxycodone for pain, Zolfran for nausea
Tegretol XR and valium for epilespy