Posted 3/11/2011 4:43 PM (GMT -6)
I am so frustrated I could just pull my hair out.
I am so friggin tired, symptoms are back, my health insurance is maxed, and I might have to delay my Remicade appt AGAIN - arrrrrrrgh!
Just seems like one thing after another. I was so sick in February. I had to take antibiotics which forced me to move my Remicade appt by a week to next Tuesday. My insurance is maxed, and while the government is covering some of my Remicade, I still have to pay for a bunch, and they are not covering my enema drugs ($6/day). Apparently, they don't consider Entocort to be a necessary drug! If they hadn't forced me to max my private insurance in the first place, my private plan would have covered it.
I just found out that I also have to have an iron infusion (least that's covered).
My Dr. ordered an antibodies test for the remi that was supposed to be back today. Now they say it might not be back by Monday, which means I will have to move my appt AGAIN, and that will probably take a week or so to get an appt. And, that's based on the assumption that the test is okay. And, of course I have to pay for the test out of my pocket.
In the meantime, I am going 13-16x per day, some formed, some D, and all with blood. I am exhausted everyday. I have to work to be able to pay for all of this stuff, but work is burning me out. I am useless to my kids and I am having a hard time staying positive.
Okay. That feels better. Pity party is almost over.
Thanks for reading.
Female, 41 yo • Dx Sep/09- 50cm (far as flex would go) Pred dependent. Remicade Jan 24/11. Budesonide enema nightly.
•Can't take 5-ASA/Imuran•0 mg pred (Dec. 9/10), 0mg Entocort (Feb.23/11), VitD 4000IU, Fish Oil, Calcium•Other: Synthroid, Pantaloc