I see this is an old thread.
Well MMS is not actually spam, it is a very strong oxidizer chlorine dioxide, I took it orally quite irritating
to the lower colon,will kill just about any bacteria on contact.
The use it in weak enema form for autistic kids to remove biofilm.
Stuff from my old thread on this.
Rope worms, autistic kids,chlorine dioxide.
The approach might work, but let me show you what they are doing to their colons.
These so called or real doctors perhaps have no real idea of what the hell they are doing.
Lots of parents seem to indicate that it does work,seems to me they really are expelling the biofilm.
But along with colon mucosa, is this safe. Seems a little dangerous,since there are plenty of examples of
soap,or chemically induced colitis,which of course may heal and not cause UC.
But then again, modern medicine has been treating UC empirically forever,these people are doing the same.
Rope worms as you page down you will see rope worms.
more rope worms
What these people are doing with chlorine dioxide and other chemicals is possibly quite dangerous, rope worms really seem to be colon casts. Shedding of the intestine mucosal layers, the reason they do not dissolve in water is that it is colon tissue,or the biofilm matrix is not water soluble. I will admit biofilms will also be expelled but, destruction of the intestine outer surface seems extreme.
Most of these colon casts below are due to colon ischemia.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2813650/http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(09)60299-3/fulltexthttp://www.hindawi.com/journals/dte/2011/498097/
Post Edited (Old Mike) : 2/23/2015 12:24:27 PM (GMT-7)