Yes, I had a bone density scan. I asked my Dr about two months ago, and wasn't on pred at the time....I just worry because so many people say they have bone problems from pred. Also, at the time of my original scan, I was working out regularly playing soccer 2x a week, kickboxing and strength training. Now I am doing nothing. Every time I try to go back to those things, I am wiped for 2 days. :(
I am just not sure how fast the bones deteriorate.
F/42 • Ontario • UC Dx Sep/09- 50cm (far as flex would go).
- Pred dependent (on pred for 14 months leading up to Remi)
- Remicade Jan 24/11 - up'd to 10mg/kg Apr 14/11.
- May 2011 - back on pred until next Remi dose (June 8)
- Tried: SCD, VSL, other diets, budesonide enemas, cortifoam • Fecal Transplant
- Can't take 5-ASA or Imuran
- Calcium, Synthroid, Pantaloc, Iron Infusions