This is what I asked in the Part I thread, that notsosicklygirl was nice enough to continue here.
I'm curious as to who's tried LDN on this forum? There have been a few different posts across the boards, and I think it would be helpful to gather the information under one post. If you've already given your info under another post, I greatly appreciate your patience in telling us your story again, so we can all help one another, so I'd like to know:
1) Which type of LDN have your tried , i.e. oral and with which filler? or Transdermal LDN?
2) What dosage? And how long have you been taking it?
3) Taking it for which condition: UC or Crohns?
4) Any side efffects?
5) What results have you gotten from taking it?
6) What diet are you on: SCD, low residue, or any other?
7) Are you on any other supplements, meds, rectal meds, maintenance meds along with the LDN?
8) How did you get it prescribed: through your regular GI or GP or did you have to go to an alternative doc?
Looking forward to hearing from all of you . Thank you.
Dx with UC in Sept. 2010.Tried various Mesalamine enemas/suppos/pills with Prednisone for several rounds without any help.Diet consists of mostly only protein: protein shakes w/almond milk, Liquid Minerals& Vitamins,Maca powder,L-Glutamine 15g, D-Ribose 5g, chia seeds,5-Loxin.VSL#3,K2,VIt. D3 100,000 IU every 10 days.Canasa suppos. as maintenance. But Transdermal LDN is working!!