If you've read my other post you know I've been having a hard time this past weekend after being just about
out of my flare last week. Well now I have watery BMs after anything I eat. I just had cereal this morning and now my stomach hurts and I feel so weak after the BM. I don't have any blood in there though.
What can I do to get my energy back and be able to eat again? I haven't really eaten much all weekend, but I did eat soup saturday night and that didn't make me sick. But since yesterday anything I eat makes me sick and now this morning the stomach pains start. After I took my enema last night I also felt really sick and had a horrible pain in my lower colon, rectal area. Right now my stomach hurts so bad I feel as though I could throw up. Can I get myself back to normal after all this?
UC - diagnosed 1994, in remission for 10 years, currently trying to get over a flare
Meds: Prednisone 2.5mg; Colazal 3 pills/3x day, 2 mesalamine enemas a day, Align probiotic, iron, calcium, folic acid, L-lysine, Zyrtec, Yasmin, multi-vitamin, evening primrose oil, zinc