Just click on the above link and paste the "youtube address" of the video you want to convert to audio only (mp3):
1) Go to the above link
2) copy and paste this into the top rectangle (for morning meditation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqwoxUdT6rc&list=UUVXpjppSZgkyQEGwoZHkeqg&index=1
3) click Covert Video Button
4) wait a few minutes till it's finished
5) click "download" in blue letters when the rectangle turns green (it can take a few minutes).
6) Save the download to where you want to store your mP3 file on your computer.
7) repeat the above with this for the second one (evening meditation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqQ6***lvg&list=UUVXpjppSZgkyQEGwoZHkeqg&index=2
Works for any youtube thingy that you want to convert to audio just to listen to - so lectures, or science stuff or whatever you want really...
If you want to make more money try this one! haha... www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9DxdBf3kbI&list=UUVXpjppSZgkyQEGwoZHkeqg
Honestly it really helps to focus and clarify. I put these three on a playlist and go for walks/bike rides and just continually play through them. By the end of the walk/ride I'm quite focused on feeling better and what exactly I want to achieve.
Sounds crazy but I swear by it.
Post Edited (Canada Mark) : 9/6/2013 6:14:53 PM (GMT-6)