Since my son has had diarrhoea again I've decided to do the next transplant, if he is better, on Wednesday evening. Meanwhile, I'm copying the list from the previous thread and hoping to get more information from you.
1. FecalTransplantForUC (Michael): XXX yrs male; severe UC for 12; donor - 28 male friend living together during infusions; 5 weeks of daily transplants at home in June-July 2011; gained remission a week after last FT (when added anti-depressants); still in remission, no medication (as of Sep 2013).
2. Curl: 36 yrs make; dx - ; donor 36 yrs wife; 27 days of daily FTs.; in remission since April 2012, no medication. (as for Apr 2012).
3. Bloom93: 19 yrs female; dx - May 2011 pan colitis + c.diff. ; donor - 12 yrs brother; 5 days of FTs at home; back on medication and 90% SCD; in remission. (as for June 2013).
4. FT is the REALDEAL; male 27 yrs; dx - pancolitis for 2 yrs; donor 14yrs brother; 19 days of FTs, started beginning of April 2012, symptoms free after 10 days; completely cured. (as for June 2013)
5. Lolil: 35 yrs female; dx - July 2011 severe pancolitis (first flare Dec 2010 while pregnant); donor - husband; about
10 daily FTs; antibiotics prior to Fts, Imuran 2 months before, during and shortly after FTs; currently: Lialda, pre natal vit w/DHA, VSL#3 DS w/Kefir; results and current state of UC: in remission. (as to June 2013)
6. Adventureuc: 36 yrs female; dx – symptoms since March 2012 "came about
as a result of being pregnant"; donor - XXX yrs husband; FTs - 7-8 FTs at home in August 2013; Took Uceris March-August 2013; results and current state of UC - positive change was almost immediate, getting better every day since FTs, currently on no meds. (as for Nov 2013)
7. delta30: 35 yrs XXX; dx – March 2013 procolitis, later colitis with inflammation in the rectum and right colon; donor – XXX; so far has done 14 infusion, took 1 month antibiotics before FTs. results and current state of UC - doing well, no meds. (as for Nov 2013)
1. Soystud: male, XXX yrs when started FTs; dx - Dec 2003, XXX (dx); donor - XXX yrs son; 5 FTs; results and current state of UC - XXX.
2 Edbar: 9 yrs boy; diagnosed spring 2011 descending and most transverse colon; donor - XXX yrs XXX; FTs - started Dec 2011; results and current state of UC - gained remission twice - 8 and 5 months, XXX (current situation); Used pred to allow retention at first stage.
3. Loolover: XXX yrs XXX; dx - XXX (date, condition); donor - XXX yrs XXX; FTs - recently finished 14 FTs over 3 weeks; ressults and current state of UC - during process symptoms were "roller-coaster", "have been improving since last FT but still question its efficacy".
1. Probiotic: inflammation is more severe deep up than rectal area; donor – live in gf (now wife); 4 days of FTs at home, "didn't hold it long enough"; got worse during FTs.
2. Killcolitis: XXX yrs; dx - XXX; donor - XXX yrs wife, 3 months of daily FTs, date of FTs XXX; Condition got worse. 6 FTs???
3. Bananagirl: 23 yrs female; dx severe uc, date of dx XXX; donor – XXX yrs female relative; 8FTs, date of FTs XXX; fever, nausea, diarrhea during transplants.
4. Joma: 41 yrs female; dx 1998 pancolitis after taking antibiotics; donor – 1 yr son; daily FTs for about
3 weeks?, date of FTs XXX; good retention. (what was the reaction to fts?).
5. MaxMillan: XXX yrs XXX; dx -2010 IBS, proctitis, 2012 crohn(?) fructose and malabsorption, non toxigenic, c.diff; 6 FTs at the CDD in Sydney, date of FTs XXX; condition got worse after FTs.
If you are in one of these lists please do complete the information as much as you can. Any update on your situation is welcome.
wishing you all a complete recovery,
Post Edited (sharron19) : 12/20/2014 3:17:40 AM (GMT-7)