Connor this is just plain ridiculous, I'm giving you a cool-off-period. The purpose of this forum is to help others, once you start flaming others you dissuade others from posting
openly. With UC, we talk about
a lot of embarrassing stuff (bowel movements, pains, depression, etc.) and it is important that healingwell remain family friendly, and welcoming, and nobody feels he/she will get attacked for this. This is a moderated forum, we try not to edit, delete posts but sometimes it is necessary in order to keep the forum confirming to the site admin's goals, of a supportive and helpful place to get answers. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by all of this...
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others.
2. Ignore bothersome members.
9. Be respectful of moderators in both the forums and any private communications.
10. Stay on topic. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted.
11. Keep posts family friendly. If it shouldn’t be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums or chat rooms.
Moderator Ulcerative Colitis
John, 39, UC Proctosigmoiditis
Rx: Remicade @5mgs/kg/6wks; daily 75mgs 6MP, 4.8g generic-Lialda, and rowasaBoss makes a dollar while I make a dime and that's why I poop on company-time...
Post Edited (iPoop) : 2/19/2018 6:26:05 AM (GMT-7)